Inks and some close-ups from Stasis.
From what I understand, the way to make a sexualized MOBA character is:
1) Draw a sexy naked person.
2) Add some pseudo-biblical/mythological barely-there paraphernalia/accessories/ a dramatic headpiece,
3) LONG BILLOWING SCARF-CLOTHING AND SWIRLING WINDS OF DESIRE plus “armor.”
Have been looking at a lot of MOBA concept art+3D models lately. I’m not surprised by the lack of non-sexy-sameface female characters— I’m just incredibly disappointed [insert your best Stern Matronly Face here, thank you].
I don’t need there to be No Sexualized Women Ever. But boy would I love some old giant battle-scarred women that don’t look like they pose for playboy! And some tiny-waisted shiny dudes that look like they figure skate and model for a living! If we can have Cat Girls, we can have Pool Boys.
If they would only even the playing field on character choices I would play these games and give them my money with gladness.
Cold Sunday Eve.
Uploading the darker version of this (i.e., the original.) (It’s up on inprnt too.)
Hi everyone! I’m making my piece from “Banquet” available as a print.
As you may notice, this is a slightly edited version of the original— i wanted to add a more outwardly monstrous element to Lecter’s figure.
Made another club demon to go with the first one.
Things are much cleaner and generally easier to navigate, at least in my opinion. Thoughts? Concerns? Objections?
- milkycaps said:i really loved your artwork in hatoful boyfriend!! your palettes are so beautiful and energizing ♥ ♥
Thanks so much, I’m glad you enjoyed them! I had to follow the colour palettes of the main artist, Gregor who did the initial...
- iamharis said:Can you tell us more about the cancer which you had and how did you deal with it after you found out about it?
Sure, I had testicular cancer. Which I was told is one of the more treatable types.
They treated it by removing the nut.(That’s called an...